Thursday, November 1, 2012

DIY Burlap Rosette Wreath

Hey everyone!  I am Brooke from Babblings and More.
We are SO excited to be a guest on Pocket Full of Pink!  I am one of four sisters who contribute to Babblings and More.  My sisters and I started our blog to keep in touch with one another and show each other what we are up to after we all got married and moved away.
We named our blog Babblings and More because babbling means to utter a meaningless confusion of words and that is exactly what we do!  In fact, my dad still calls me Babbling Brooke...


Today we are going to show you how to make this Burlap Wreath!  It is SUPER easy and is adorable!

Materials Needed:
18 inch Foam Wreath- purchased at Hobby Lobby
Burlap- 1 yard of darker burlap and 1/2 yard of lighter burlap.
Contrasting Material- Just to add a hint of color
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun and Sticks
Pins


Step 1- Cut the Burlap into strips and start to wrap it around the wreath.


Step 2- Pin the Burlap in place. 


Step 3- Wrap the entire wreath with the burlap.


Step 4- Make flowers as shown HERE and glue them onto the burlap covered wreath.


Step 5- Hang on your door or wherever you want to put it!


Thank you SO much for having us at Pocket Full of Pink today!  We LOVE meeting new people and making new friends!  So stop by and visit us at Babblings and More!
Brooke 
 
So pretty!  I love the colors!  These girls from Babblings and More are so talented!  Thanks for stopping by my blog ladies:)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...