Friday, May 27, 2011

Watermelons!

Even though it's still Spring weather here with lots of the wet stuff, I am still wishin' for Summer!  I love everything about it.

BBQ's, Shorts, Capri's, Pools, Vacation, and WATERMELON!  

I love the color of Watermelon.  It's so pretty:)  I love the deep color of red and green!  Here are some things I thought would be fun to do with a real watermelon and some creative ways to make a watermelon!

Wouldn't it be cool to grow square Watermelons?  I love this picture!!  These are Japanese Watermelons....I saw this on Recipes Room.

Don't these look divine?  I found the recipe on Family Fun.

Yummy Watermelon pie at Makes and Takes.

These sure look Yummy!  Found these art CupCakes, Kisses and Crumbs.

Love this cute Watermelon picnic Caddy.  Saw it at Craft by Amanda.

How about some Watermelon Cookies?  Find the recipe HERE.

Here's my favorite!  I want to make one!!  Find out how to make it on Craft Jr.

Looking at these pictures gets me soooo jazzed for Summertime.  Hope it does for you too!!
Have a memorable Memorial Day...

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE watermelon too!!! You've got me craving some like crazy now! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watermellon tpot is just to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those are sooo fun! Makes me want summer to hurry up and get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are looking awesome :) I just wondering about the square watermelons how this could be done as it looks so funny and weird

    Greetings holiday apartment london

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LURV watermelon.. that square watermelon picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is also Watermelon! thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo those watermelon pops look so good!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    www.foundintheali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are sooo cute! i love watermelon!! i have a crocheted watermelon messenger bag...love it!! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, Thank you for stopping by my blog & for your sweet comment. I'm having fun "visiting" you & reading your great posts! This watermelon stuff is SO cool!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. :)) Amazing shapes of the watermelons. I love all pictures. Great ice creams also.

    Greetings, cheap flats Barcelona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments...I love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...